2012年2月15日水曜日

Where Is Thumbkins

where is thumbkins

What songs do you ACTUALLY use in your classes? - Teaching ESL

I teach 1-3 year olds, and 4-6 year olds and just recently found a "treasure trove" of CDs and nursery rhyme/Mother Goose books in the attic of our school. I'm curious to know what songs people actually swear by at language schools- and which songs you use as background noise during quiet activities. I'm not a huge fan of teaching most nursery rhymes and Mother Goose poems to EFL learners because the grammar and vocabulary is often ridiculous or outdated....
Where is Thumbkin?: 500 Activities to Use with Songs You Already Know
Learn more
Pam Schiller
(For instance, my boss loves "Where is Thumbkin?" but I hate it- they have to unlearn all of those finger names a couple of years later....)

I like singing B-I-N-G-O, The Wheels on the Bus, If You're Happy and You Know It (haven't found a good recording of this yet), Itsy Bitsy Spider (for babies) and I use the Days of the Week and Months of the Year chants pretty regularly, as well as Barbara Milne's phonics song, but other than that, I haven't really been happy with the choices that are out there.


Mr. Murry and Thumbkin
Learn more
Karma Wilson

I get a lot of "kimo waruuuuu" in Japan (which is like saying "eww!" in Japanese) to a lot of the Wee Sing albums and other nasally, adults-talking-like-kids songs, so I'm trying to find a good mix of proper songs.



These are our most popular posts: where is thumbkins

where is thumbkin? (alexandria, mn childhood photographer ...

Where Is Thumbkin EP by MOUNSIE available for download on Audiojelly - an online music label and download store. Find exclusive dance, trance, house and chillout tracks and artists. All tracks availbale in unencumbered, ... read more

Where is Thumbkin?

And my personal favourite - how to do Where is Thumbkin One-Handed. I look forward to more of these helpful and humorous How-To videos. Thanks so much for sharing Ryan. As I may have mentioned, you are AWESOME ... read more

One Little Fin: Doin Things One-Handed

The other night while we were eating supper, we were going around the table telling about the best part of our day (and the worst). When it came to Raymies turn to tell. read more

Where Is Thumbkin EP

I mustache you... Is this the funniest Valentine or what? I just adore how it turned out. Many thanks go out to Craft Monkey, who featured a tutorial on her blog, using Picnik. Picnik is apparently going to cease to exist in April, ... read more

Related Posts



0 コメント:

コメントを投稿